Generation 8 Gaming as a group came about simply because of a chat between old friends while playing the Destiny alpha, being new to the PS format we wanted to create a group for co op / team gaming and make new friends so here we are. We only ask that on date of registration you be at least 18 years old, other than that there are no minimum posts to make nor do you have to visit the site everyday. Really all we want is for everyone to have some fun while gaming.Site Facts
(1) First and foremost Generation 8 Gaming is a board for PlayStation gamers, While Xbox and Steam pc gaming are included here the primary format for us here at Generation 8 Gaming is PlayStation. On that note there are no console brand fanatics here just people who enjoy gaming and talking about games no matter their format.
(2) Generation 8 Gaming is accessible on mobile devices via Tapatalk app as well as being mobile friendly in browser form.
(3) This board was created and put together by myself aka Keltic. All artwork (Buttons, medals,etc) have been created/modified by myself using icons/imagery freely available via the internet.
Most of the artwork is pretty basic and simple mainly for the fact that is what I wanted it to be and also because I did not want to spend hours on end trying to create something which in all probability would have looked rubbish anyway due to my inexperience with photoshop and lack of artistic ability.
(4) The forum ranking system is simple post based affair with the ranks based around the Assassins Creed games.
(5) Finally there are three simple rules on this site.
1-No spam or advertising.
3-No abusiveness towards other members of this site.
Any breach of these rules will result in a straight forward ban from the site. Other than the that we are a site for mature possibly even sensible gamers so just accept that while we all come from different walks of life we share a common interest in gaming.
Finally finally, this site will run with minimal intervention, if you require assistance with site issues feel free to message the admin or ask other members for advice but please be aware there may be a delay in getting back to you as at certain times members may be dealing with real life issues such as work or family etc.
Thank you for taking the time to read all this and we hope you enjoy your time at Generation 8 Gaming.